Resolutions for RCDs to Consider at the Annual Business Meeting
The California Association of Resource Conservation Districts (CARCD) is very appreciative of all the hard work the RCD community has engaged in as it strives towards the goal of being Relevant, Excellent, and Visible. We have all rolled up our sleeves and the results of that effort are being realized and becoming more apparent every day. As a network we are getting stronger and more able to reach our goals. In order to be able to meet the growing needs you have, CARCD has also been working hard to strengthen its ability to support all RCDs.
As a small part of this effort, the CARCD Board is proposing that the CARCD membership approve five resolutions at the 2018 Annual Business Meeting. Please read this full letter from the CARCD Board for more context and background on the following resolutions:
- Resolution 18-01: Strategic Partners to serve on CARCD Board of Directors
- Resolution 18-02: District Managers/Executive Directors to serve on CARCD Board of Directors
- Resolution 18-03: District Managers/Executive Directors to serve as Regional Chairs/Vice-Chairs on CARCD Board of Directors
- Resolution 18-04: CARCD Executive Director to serve on CARCD Board of Directors
- Resolution 18-05: Eliminate Regional Chair role, Replace with at-large Directors on CARCD Board of Directors
Delegate Credential: If your RCD pays their full dues, please fill out and submit a Delegate Credential so that you are eligible to vote during the Annual Business Meeting.