"Celebrating Resilient Landscapes and Adaptive Communities"
Full Registration includes:
- Conference Sessions – breakout sessions, group presentations, poolside chats and exhibition booths
- Breakfast – Thursday, November 15th and Friday, November 16th
- Lunch – Thursday, November 15th and Friday, November 16th
- Awards Banquet Dinner – Thursday, November 15th
- $365 for RCDs and $385 for Partners/Other Organizations
- (FREE) RCD Day of Training – Wednesday, November 15th
- Soil Health Summit (RCDs and partners welcome)
- RCD Capacity Day facilitated by Solid Ground Consulting
- Friday Night Dinner – Bali Hai ($40)
- (FREE) Soil Shindig – Partner Event! – Saturday, November 17th
- Hosted by the RCD of Greater San Diego County
- Tijuana River Valley Community Garden
*Rooms under the CARCD room block are currently sold out.
Stay on-property at the Kona Kai Resort and Spa! The magnificent views of San Diego Bay creates the perfect backdrop to inspire conference participants to engage in natural resource discourse. Kona Kai offers 13,000 sq ft. of indoor conference space and 43,000 sq ft. of outdoor venues for our exclusive use. Kona Kai offers many amenities to relax, process, and rejuvenate between conference events.
Group rates start at $153 and are inclusive of resort fees. Rates are available Tuesday 11/13 – Saturday 11/17.
Phone reservations are also available at 1-800-566-2524 and mention the “CARCD Conference”