Private Forest Landowner Assistance Workshops
These workshops are intended for non-industrial private forest landowners, or interested parties, who are curious about available technical and financial assistance programs.
Join these workshops to learn about assistance programs to help you complete forest health, and fire resilience work on your land. The workshop series will be live and slot time for questions.
If you are unable to attend, the sessions will be recorded and posted to this page for future reference. The videos will be periodically updated and other regional assistance programs will be added. Check back for more updates. Email Sophia at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these workshops.
- CAL FIRE CFIP – John Ramaley or designated Rep — 15 minutes
- FARM Service Agency’s EFRP – Mary Dugger or designated rep — 15 minutes
- University of California Cooperative Extension – Kim Ingram &/or Susie Kocher — 15 minutes
- Small Forest Landowner Assistance Program – Cameron Muser, Butte County RCD — 15 minutes
- NRCS – EQIP – Andrew Lee – 15 minutes
- NRCS- CSP – Alan Forkey — 15 minutes
- NRCS – RCPP – Andrea Casey – 15 minutes
- North Bay FIP – Jason Wells, Sonoma RCD — 15 minutes
Register for the April 17th meeting:
Register for the April 24th meeting: